Delivered On-Time, In-Budget
and To Your Expectations
There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to website development. It’s easy to miss deadlines, run over-budget, or fail to meet the original goals set for the project.
Small business owners are confronted with hundreds of choices sandwiched in a confusing array of jargon. Goals, roles, responsibilities, and decision impacts are often undefined or unclear, especially if you lack project management or technical expertise. As a result, the delivered website might:
- be hard to find and navigate;
- render slowly and/or poorly on different devices and browsers;
- target the wrong audience;
- read poorly, not get your point across, or fail to incent action;
- not clearly differentiate you from the competition, build trust, or authority; or
- be difficult and expensive to maintain over time.
Access to an objective, third-party, technical project management expert who also knows SEO and content marketing can save you valuable time and money. It will afford you peace of mind knowing your best interests are being looked out for and a quality product will be delivered.
We have spent years developing websites, corporate intranets, and managing projects for small businesses and large Fortune 100 companies alike. We know how to scope, define, and manage projects through to their successful completion.