Attract and Engage Website Visitors
If you sell anything other than inexpensive widgets, most people won’t buy from you the first time they visit your website. They will scan it and visit others before narrowing their options.
Content marketing gives website visitors a reason to come back. The goal is to ensure a rich and helpful experience; one that differentiates you from the competition, answers visitors’ questions, and gives them an opportunity to get to know, like and trust you. The more uniquely valuable the experience, the greater the likelihood visitors come back, want to do business with you, and tell friends, associates, and family members about you.
- differentiates you from the competition;
- answers potential and existing customer questions;
- aligns audience interests with your unique value proposition;
- identifies unique and valuable information assets you can create and share;
- produces a sustainable plan; and
- costs about 62% less than outbound marketing while producing three times as many leads*
Content marketing makes you stand out. It attracts, engages, and satisfies visitors at every stage of their buying journey.
*Source: Kapost in partnership with ELOQUA