Philadelphia SEO Consultant / Coach
B-SeenOnTop is a small business SEO and content marketing firm owned and operated by Donna Duncan, a Philadelphia SEO Consultant and Coach on the Main Line of Philadelphia PA.
What To Expect
There are endless demands for a small business owner’s time and money. I won’t waste either.
- Expect to learn how SEO works. We’ll get far better results if we share a common understanding of what needs to happen and why.
- Expect to deal one-to-one with the company owner. Your calls are returned promptly; your questions answered thoroughly.
- Expect solutions customized to fit your exact needs and budget. No added fluff or bureaucracy.
- Expect faster results than you might get elsewhere because you’ll have focused attention and dedicated help.
Don’t expect immediate results. SEO is a process, an ongoing process that typically only begins to bear fruit after several months. If you are in a highly competitive market, it can take longer.
How We Work
We work collaboratively, meaning you and I will assign and share the work based on skill sets, availability, and budget.
At 30,000 feet, successful SEO and content marketing involves:
- making sure your website can be found and indexed by Google;
- publishing and promoting content that your audience finds relevant and convincing; and
- showing Google you deserve to rank highly by exhibiting evidence of popularity and authority.
The best (and fastest!) results derive from pooled our efforts that maximize our strengths. You know your business and customers. I know search and technology. Together we can accomplish more with less.
About The Owner, Donna Duncan
Donna has more than 25 years of technology and marketing experience. She is a proud and active member of the well-respected Moz, Majestic, Whitespark and WP Engine communities. She is a published blogger on Social Media Today and Business2Community.
Donna grew up in a Canadian military family. She earned an undergraduate degree and spent 15 years developing computer systems before moving to the Main Line of Philadelphia in 1991. She completed an MBA at the St. Joseph’s University Haub School of Business and spent the next 10 years working as a senior technology person with JP Morgan Chase. She launched B-SeenOnTop in 2007.
Donna is a pragmatic strategist, marketer, SEO and blogger that understands technology. She is a big believer in differentiation, process and doing things “right” the first time.
Outside of work, Donna enjoys a good read, coffee, and travel. She owns too many books and photographs, and consumes way too much Starbucks decaf.
Our clients are B2B and B2C small business owners and marketing firms.
Small business owners seek us out because they are frustrated owning a website that is simply not meeting their goals or expectations. They’re getting very little traffic, or traffic that does not convert. They want SEO services and coaching.
Marketing firms want SEO and content marketing guidance or services. They lack the process, tools, or arms and legs to get the work done themselves.
See what Google and industry leader Moz have to say about how to find a reputable SEO consultant and coach. Keep up-to-date with important industry happenings by following us on social media at the top or bottom of the page. See what customers have to say about us.
When you’re ready, contact us. Your first consult is free.