Philadelphia Small Business Organic SEO Services
70% of Small Businesses Click on Organic Listings First.
You have to have the “right” words on your website to even be considered eligible to rank in organic search results.
- The “right” words are the words people use to search for your products and/or services.
- Some words (keywords) and phrases will be more popular and profitable than others. They’ll also be harder, and take longer, to rank for.
Your website has to be easy to find, share and reference so it can earn the “votes” it needs to rank on top of search results.
- We help you figure out what your audience is searching for so you can include those words on your website and be eligible to rank.
- Votes are backlinks, citations and social mentions. You can never have too many.
- Earned links are best. We teach you how to earn them.
- We also research what your competitors are up to so you can build on their past success and avoid making the same mistakes.
Contact us for a free SEO consultation. We’ll talk about your objectives, constraints and organic SEO service options. We’ll get to know one another and decide next steps.